Join the close-knit Human Resource Team at Amplifon NZ (Bay Audiology & Dilworth Hearing), and shape how we attract & recruit super stars, and manage the HR engine (our core HR processes and procedures). This role is key to ensuring as a team we can deliver outstanding support to the business. Our varied and challenging role requires a creative achiever asap, are you ready for the challenge?
In New Zealand, Amplifon trades under two brands of Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, both of which make us New Zealand’s biggest and most respected Audiology provider.
With clinics nationwide, both brands provide leading diagnostic services, advice and products in the audiology industry, with the goal of helping New Zealanders experience better hearing. We have redefined the client experience with our gold standard care and that extends to the way we look after our employees too. This is proven by our Bay Audiology finalist status 5 years running in the IBM Best Workplaces in NZ Awards.
Reporting to the New Zealand Human Resources Director and working within a team of six, the future Talent Attraction & HR Specialist will be a creatively-minded and a versatile HR practitioner, who:
- has experience designing and executing a talent attraction strategy to create a powerful candidate experience,
- is talented at managing and improving core people processes that create a meaningful employee experience and ensure we remain a high performing and successful business, and
- has strong analytical skills to support daily operations and reporting.
Our HR & Talent Attraction Specialist will have two main areas of responsibility:
# 1: Talent Attraction
- Designing & executing a talent attraction strategy for three very different employee populations within Amplifon; Audiologists, Customer Service Representatives & Functional teams (e.g. Marketing, a Contact Centre, Finance, IT)
- Proactive management of all digital recruitment channels (e.g. careers website and social media sites including Facebook and LinkedIn) and our recruitment system (Qjumpers)
- Owning recruitment for any functional vacancies
#t 2: HR Operations
- Leading (in partnership with the HR Business Partner) all processes including the annual performance & compensation review and monthly reporting and analysis
- Responsibility for ensuring all policies remain contemporary, all contracts and variations are correct and processed in a timely manner (in partnership with the HR coordinator and our payroll team)
- Responsibility for ensuring our HRIS remains up to date (People Soft)
- Management of a part time HR coordinator who assists with all contracts & variations, and HRIS/People Soft updates
What’s required to be our HR & Talent Attraction Specialist?
- Demonstrated passion for Talent Attraction, including –
- Designing an innovative recruitment strategy and executing it
- Hands on recruitment experience
- Willingness to try new ways to recruit & attract candidates
- A strong interest in technology (from digital recruitment channels to HR systems)
- Experience managing and improving HR processes
- Strong attention to detail, with an interest in how analytics can showcase HR’s impact on the business
- Self-motivated and ability to hit the ground running in this newly formed role
- Integrity and a strong commitment to collaboration with fellow team members and key stakeholders in the business
There has never been a more exciting time to join the HR team at Amplifon; join us on our journey to transform how we serve our business --- enhancing our candidate and employee experiences and delivering greater impact for our business.
Please contact Moira Sweas at Moira.Sweas@amplifon.com for a confidential conversation or submit your resume by clicking the link below.
Category: Management and HR, HR - HR Specialist