At Bay Audiology we have redefined the client experience with our gold standard care, and that extends to the way we look after our employees too, as proven by our finalist status in the 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Kenexa Best Workplaces in NZ Awards.
If you're a world class Client Care Coordinator, we'd like to know how we can make working for us, work for you. Bay Audiology is a nationwide network of clinics that provide industry leading diagnostic services, advice and products. We are looking for customer services star who is trustworthy and reliable to join our team based in Blenheim while supporting our other clinics in the region. Usual hours of work are 8:30am to 5pm Monday - Friday.
Key tasks for this varied role are:
- Reception (face to face with strong telephone skills)
- Scheduling appointments
- Providing hearing checks
- Phone calls
- Database updates
- Basic hearing aid repairs / troubleshooting
- Covering leave and sickness in our other clinics in the region
The successful candidate will have:
- Genuine passion and experience in providing excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound computer skills
- Great self management and initiative
- Ability to work with all types of people
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Proven strong administration background
- Own transport and flexibility to travel and support our other clinics in the region
Full training will be given in Bay Audiology Systems.
Your positive attitude, initiative and professionalism will be appreciated.
If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you. Apply now by sending through your cover letter and CV.
Category: Retail & Customer Service, Cust - Customer Service