Amplifon New Zealand trade as two well known and trusted brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing. We have redefined the client experience with our gold standard care, and that extends to the way we look after our employees too, as proven by Bay Audiology's finalist status in the Kenexa Best Workplaces NZ Awards for the last 5 years.
Due to ongoing growth throughout our nationwide network of more than 130 clinics we are seeking graduate Audiologists in a range of great locations from Kerikeri to Invercargill and in between.
We welcome applications from NZ and Australian Master of Audiology students and graduates who would like to apply for positions to start work following submission of your thesis.
Once started, you will begin making a difference to the lives of our clients following our world class training and induction. With our high level of support, you can expect to obtain your Clinical Certificate of Competence in just 12-14 months.
Other ways we can make working for us, work for you include;
- Engaged and passionate colleagues
- Working alongside a wealth of clinical expertise; we employ the largest group of NZAS members (over 90% of our Audiologists are provisional or full members)
- Ongoing development of your clinical and commercial capabilities
- Career development opportunities
- International opportunities with Amplifon group, the world’s largest independent audiology network
- Industry benchmark salary, benefits and relocation allowance for positions outside the main centres
Bring us your passion for gold standard client care, focus on excellence and being the best you can be. If this sounds like you, please apply now. It could be the most important career call you make this year!
Start the process now by lodging your application online. Please complete the details page and respond to all application questions.
Category: Hospital, Medical Healthcare, General - Speech Therapist